Monday, February 16, 2009

Full Day

Today I:

Exercised.

Finished my "Fantasy Forest" drawing to turn in on Wednesday morning.

Did 6 thumbnail sketches of the next assignment..... a villan's lair. I think I'm doing a mediaval torture chamber.

Sewed up a dress.

Bought fabric to make curtains in our rec room. I'm tired of bare windows.

Went to my office.

Made a very yummy ham and rice casserole.

Took a nap.

Played some games.

Watched a movie.

Cleaned my house and did laundry.

Put away the winter decorations. Maybe the snow isn't melting because I had snowmen all over the house. I think I'm going to break out the birdhouses.


I think I'll take the rest of the night off.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! Your day was a lot ore productive than mine. I didn't even exercise!

Unknown said...

Want to come over for dinner?