Monday, February 9, 2009

Did I Just See That?

As I was driving home I tried to turn into the store. There was a car coming up fast behind me and a car coming towards me. I was trying to gauge it so that I could pull across the road into the store's lot after the car past. Suddenly the car that I was waiting for pulled into the lot in front of me. I tried to pull in behind him but he just stopped. He was barely off the road and I was stopped in the oncoming traffic lane, my headlights aimed right at his driver's door. He looked up at me and I waved my hand to indicate that I would like him to move forward so I could get off the road. He started gesturing very angrily and rudely and pulled faces at me. I couldn't believe a middle-aged man was acting like a 2 year old. I couldn't help it. I started to laugh. I think that just set him off more cause he pulled faces at me the whole time he walked inside. I didn't think it a wise move to follow him as I seemed to rub him the wrong way, so I turned around and just went home. I'll stop by the store later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Becca said...

Wow some people. I wonder who peeved him that day, and I am sure that it probably wasn't you. Some people are just that way.