Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pulled 3 Ways

I love my job.
Great people to work with.
Great hours.
Great benefits.

Then
The Dean's secretary had to have surgery.
They asked me to cover her job and my job.
Sure, anything to help out. Besides, it's only for a month.

Then
Our department secretary's Dad died on Thanksgiving night.
Very sad, and I've covered for her job before, so
I'll cover for her, too.

So far so good.
I run upstairs to deliver messages and take care of issues.
I run downstairs to sort mail, deliver messages and take care of issues.
I forward everyone's phones to where ever I happen to be.

Thank heavens for Diet Pepsi and caffeine.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Hugs sweetie, and watch your mail...

Kelly said...

Wow, that sounds busy! I hope you're still managing it okay.

I dropped by from Becca's spot. :)