Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Its a puzzlement

It puzzles me. I can blog every day for a month and my readership shoots up to 2, or maybe 3 people. I can stay away, thinking I will be missed and then I peek back in and see that, um, no. Haven't been missed. My brother blogs rarely. He hasn't said a peep since May. I know for a fact if he opened up his blog and typed "boo" he would have 10 people comment. "Are you having a nightmare" "Is everything okay" "I'm so glad to see you are blogging again." and on and on. Other people are the same way. Nothing, nothing, nothing.....and then they blog. Within hours there are comments on there. 2, 3, 4, or more. Sometimes I think I should just disable all comments. That way I can pretend people really would like to say "hey" or "hi" or "just checking in with you", but alas, they are unable. sigh I'm just confused.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! hi! just checking in with you!

mitchowl said...

ha ha ha ha

and THANKS! (I feel so loved)

giggles said...

Just wanted you to know I come n read what you have to say EVERY day and yes I miss when you dont say anything
but then im kinda a lurker like that

Lisa said...

Okay, I check your thing every day also, but I should comment so you know I do. I know you're really good at commenting on mine.

Unknown said...

My bad.. I don't always comment, either.. sometimes I read on the RSS feeds, and can't comment on them..unless you get off.. sorry. I'll try to be more regular!!LOL I know how that feels..
hugs,
Jean

Becca said...

Now why would you say that. You know that I peak in all the time.

Love ya!

Shannon said...

I'm lucky to get anything written on my own blog and so sometimes I go awhile with out checking in. When I do come by to visit my favorite blogs I try to comment on one or two- but not on every single entry so that it doesn't seem like I am some crazy stalker- you know? Either way- I always check in on you and do nothing when you are not around. You are missed and loved!

Lisa said...

awh...I always really appreciate all your comments on my blog and you are right, it's sad that people don't leave more comments, including me :) But we love you! and we check your blog every day :) Tell us more...

Unknown said...

I'm not a lurker. I'm for real.