Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Excuse Me While I Throw a Tantrum

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!


Okay, I feel better now.

Grades came out today. I received the grade I expected. Not an "A", and let's just leave it at that.
I wasn't the most talented student in the class and I guess talent counts for a lot more than
a. getting your work done on time.
b. turning it in in the proper format, matted, and on time.
c. following directions, and not creating my own version because "my way is better".
d. accepting the professor's critiques and working on my pieces more to incorporate those critiques graciously and without argument.

"Someone" in class got an "A". And this person didn't quite get the memo on the above rules.

Life isn't fair.
And that's all I'm going to say about that.

7 comments:

Dory said...

Man... that stinks. :o(

Tell Abby that tomorrow will probably be her worst day - 48 hours after.... and then she'll be really on the mend! Glad she's doing so well!

Oh and I'm around too. Sorry for lurking. ;o)

Shannon said...

As a fellow rule follower- I feel your pain and am sorry. That just stinks. :(

Unknown said...

I have this thing I have to do. It involves coffee and hot chocolate and encouragement. Do you want to ride along with me?

Lisa said...

How did you know her grade? Did she tell you? Hmmm, sounds shady to me....

Anonymous said...

hey! hi! just checking in with you!

giggles said...

From what i saw you deserved an A+.
Giggles
(not your mil)
:0)

Becca said...

I give you an A+ for your efforts, because I thought that your work was always beautiful and you always put a lot of effort into everything that you did. Chin up and keep moving forward.