Friday, December 19, 2008

"The Weather Outside is Frightful"

We're having a blizzard. It's snowing and blowing. I wisely brought home some work with me yesterday so that I could stay home in my jammies and punch the time clock from my humble abode.

They didn't cancel school. I let Andy take my 4-wheel drive Explorer lecturing him all the way out the door, "now just because you have a big heavy vehicle, and just because you have 4-wheel drive does not mean you can drive like a maniac. You still need to go about 25 miles per hour. TOP SPEED! And DON'T tailgate. And drive defensively.........."

Well, you get the picture. Still, I'm going to be a nervous wreck until he comes home and shows me an undented car. They get out for Christmas break this morning at 11:30 so I shouldn't have long to wait.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! hi! just checking in with you!

Becca said...

It is still snowing here and 26 degrees. I am so ready for Hawaii. 31 days until we are on that plane. 14 days alone with the hubs and 3 days with the in laws. I can handle that. Maybe I will come home tanned and fat and not burned!

Unknown said...

It was nearly a year ago. I wish I could sit through a blizzard with yas. What a blast that would be. Merry Christmas my dearest friend.