Sunday, December 7, 2008

93 and counting.....




My digital illustration class is winding down this week. I am working on my final project. It is posted on my other blog ready for the critique on Tuesday. Then on Thursday, the last day of class I have to hand in my digital sketchbook. There needs to be 100 sketches in there by then. ONE HUNDRED!!! I'm very glad I started doing these back in September when we heard about the assignment. I'm up to 93. Only a few more to go. And it's been a good thing. I can definitely see the improvement. My sketches last September are pretty awful. Here's one. UGLY!


And here's one I did recently. The one above took me an hour, the snail took me about 20 minutes. And I like it so much better.







And this one I did tonight. It took me about 10 minutes. I should be able to get my 100 done with plenty of time to spare.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! What a difference in such a short time!! Glad you share it so much.. I have NO artistic talent, but I do enjoy other's talent! Hope your holiday's are going well..
I know you miss your dad, but he's here... in your heart and mind..
hugs,
Jean

Becca said...

I love your art! I would love to have one, and then when you are rich and famous I can say that I have an early edition original!