Thursday, December 18, 2008

Online Heaven, umm, I mean shopping

No lines.
If this place doesn't have it.....click, click click, that place DOES.
No carrying boxes out to the car.
**Ring, Ring** Open the front door and a nice man hands you your packages.
No crowds.
Often times cheaper than retail,
if you know where to look
and I know where to look.
Christmas shopping done early!
Yes! Now I can watch a movie with my kids, go make a snowman, whatever my little heart fancies.
I LOVE online shopping.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean! Since Dave usually has our car at work, I can just sit down at the computer without him around and get him whatever I want--within budget of course! I loved that so many places were doing the free shipping thing for this Christmas season. There must have been a big issue with the stupid Shipping and Handling costs usually associated with online shopping.

Unknown said...

I've done my shopping online for years. Rarely do you find me in a retail store this time of the year!

Lisa said...

Seriously... Walmart even has "Site to store" so no shipping charges either... course that means going to your local store but i means you don't have to look for what you want...you just show up and they hand it to you!

Becca said...

We did all of our shopping on line this year. I loved it. No muss, no fuss, no worries. No hassle, either. I make my choices, you can comparison shop without the crowds. And I am much less likely to impulse shop this way.