Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Baby Girl Moved Out

Today my baby moved out. Boo hoo hoo. She thinks every time I make boo hoo noises I'm joking, but seriously I'm sad she moved.




I WANTED her to move. I practically rented an apartment for her so she would move, but still.......I'm sad.



I said to Andy, "aren't you sad your sister moved out?" and he said, "who's going to clean?" It's true. Abby did most of the cleaning, but that's not the only reason I'm sad she's moved out.



I hope we don't all run out of clean underwear cause Abby moved out. Yes, it's true. Abby did most of the laundry. But that's not the only reason I'm sad she's moved out.



I'm kind of sad she moved out cause she and I had a lot of fun together.
Good luck in school this year, Abby. I love you!

(and I think I'll live cause you're only 2 miles away, and I'll still probably see you every day.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww No kiddin'? Man. You cried a bucket of tears. I know you did.

meg said...

Now, now~ two miles isn't that far; she can still come by to do the laundry :-)
I do understand, though- you raise them to be independant adults, but it's tough to let them go.

Dory said...

What sweet pics of her! I agree with Meg, 2 miles is NOT that far! She can surely find tom to drop by for a little laundry! :o)

Unknown said...

We won both games. First was 2-1 second was 7-6. Shane was relief pitcher and 1st base. It was a beautiful day here today. Greg and I came away sunburned. Me on my face and he everywhere else. Whining like a baby. It was a wonderful day.

Abby said...

I love you too mom! But it's going to be like I never moved out because I'm always going to come bug you at work and be home eating all your food! But, you may have to get used to washing your own underwear. But if you don't, please don't tell me about it. That's gross.