Friday, August 22, 2008

The Great Salt Valley

Last night my three daughters and I just returned home from a 2 day trip to Salt Lake City.

A lot happened. It will take me a few posts to tell it all, but it involves
~ playing bumper cars with a semi on the freeway doing 75.
~ Lisa, Joni and Abby being thrown upside down multiple times.
~ Joni being fingerprinted.
~ Elephants


I would explain more in detail right now, but I found out right before I went to Utah that our secretary in the Geology department is gone for 6 weeks starting 2 days ago and now I get to do both her and my jobs until she gets back. So I have to go to work now.

Don't worry, no one got hurt, Mom.

hmmmmm, maybe I'd better call my mom and explain before she reads this and has a heart attack. ha ha ha

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That's hilarious! Perfect description. I had a great time!

meg said...

Ack!
Not just your Mom :-0

Unknown said...

Gosh, the suspense!