Friday, August 8, 2008

Closet Overhaul

I read a little book called "Nothing to Wear?" Then I decided to go through my clothes and edit. It suggests you get a moveable closet rod to hang the clothes on so that you can not get too overcrowded and lose your way while going through everything systematically. I didn't see the point in purchasing another closet when the one I have has so much room in it, so I just scooted Mike's clothes way over to his side and placed all my clothes on his side also.
Sad to say that with both our clothes hanging on one half of our closet they were not that crowded. And it's a small closet.



I think some serious clothes shopping is in order.

I did have a lot of boxed up clothes that I have been hanging onto that I am now ready to toss. It's very liberating.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Hey, your closet looks like mine!

Lisa said...

Yeah, go shopping! And leave everyone else at home!