Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Excuse Me????

One last post on our trip to Utah. We had an awesome motel.
The minute we pulled into the parking lot and saw all the construction going on in the room next to ours we knew it was going to be a great place. As soon as we opened the door and saw all the wild prints, (in the carpet, on the bedspread, on the walls) that absolutely did not relate to each other in any way shape or form in those awesome '70's colors we knew we were going to love it there.

There was only one tiny concern.

We saw this sign not far from our room.



"We reserve the right to refuse POO area priviledges to nyone."

That one had us worried a bit. Thank heavens we were never singled out.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Yeah for the poo area!!! I'm glad that we didn't get caught. Although I'm kind of interested to see what the people did who weren't allowed to use the poo area...

Unknown said...

Gosh. Did you poo? I wanna know. Didja? Huh? Tell me!

Becca said...

Around here, I don't even think that people even read the rules, so I am not sure that they would have even have noticed!

Too funny!