Monday, March 16, 2009

I owe, I owe, so it's off to work I go.........

This week I’m flying solo at work. My office mate has flown to Iowa to visit family and won’t be back until a week from tomorrow. I really don’t mind working alone. I kind of prize quiet and don’t miss the soft music she sometimes plays when she’s here.
Mike is going to Bozeman this Thursday evening and won’t be back until Sunday. He and the principal are going to a conference. The following week, on Thursday, Abby and I will be headed to Logan Utah where Abby will be photographing her first wedding. I’ll be going along for moral support. It will be nice to get away for a couple of days, too.
We’ve got an appraiser coming to the house this Thursday so that our refinancing can go through. We’ve only lived in the house 20 plus years and we might actually get some things in it finished AND our monthly payment will go down, AND we won’t have to pay that much longer because we’re going to a 15 year loan. Win-Win-Win
There are some things that have to be done before the appraiser comes, though. I’ll work all day here and then scoot off to home and work all night there. I may even be able to squeeze a little homework in, too.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I hope that you aren't working too hard?

Hugs,
B