Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Babies

I've had my grandbabies here for a couple of days. Nathan is 2 and loves to drag his grandma around the house by her index finger. "Come on Grandma!" We play with blocks and find fun pictures on the computer and torment the cat with the laser pointer. It's worth it to see the cat go crazy trying to catch the darting red light because Nathan's belly laughs are contagious.

Zachary is 2 months old tomorrow. There's nothing more cuddly than a baby. His bright eyes and delicious little body just make him fun to watch and to hug, kiss, and hold.

I like the sign my mom has in her house.
"Your grandchildren are your reward for not killing your children."
I agree.
Life is good.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds exactly like Nathan! haha! Wish I could be closer to Em & David so I could see those kids more often. Take care of them. :)

Becca said...

Sounds like you are having a great time!

Unknown said...

I don't have grandchildren. What's my reward?