Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Today is Friday the 13th.

I LOVE Friday the 13th. I think I’ve loved it since we gave my oldest daughter a great Friday the 13th birthday party. She was upset one year, when she realized her birthday was going to fall on that dreaded day.
Since my husband was the city pool manager, we decided to have a pool party. She invited about 20 girls and it seems like most of them showed up. After the swimming and waterslide fun we came back to our house. We had moved all our furniture out of our living room and let them take it over for a slumber party complete with scary movies. (not too scary cause these were young girls)
It was a good time. One of those things that you look back on and think, “Yes, we did a good thing and it turned out great.”

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I was just thinking of that today! I realized that today is also my half birthday, so it reminded me of that. Funny!