Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So Many Good Stories.....

What should I write about today.

~ About the tiny little bunny that's hopping and eating it's way through my flower garden, and how it's mamma is keeping a close watch for that killer cat that we affectionately call Burns?

~ About the lovely little luncheon I had today with my 3 lovely daughters on the lovely taco bus?

~ About the Indianapolis speedway in my front yard?

~ About Oscar's swimming foray?

~ About having to choose between hot air balloons, a fifer, a death ride or nothing, and nothing may be winning the vote?

Decisions, decisions. What's the vote? What should I write about?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Everything!!! With pictures (especially of the bunny!)!!!

emiflute said...

Please! Write about all of them... and then come see me play the "fife" (piccolo).