Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Facebook Wisdom

I see quizzes on facebook all the time and hardly ever take them. Today I decided to stick my neck out and just see what came up. I took this quiz:
Linda just took the "Which Greek Goddess Are You?" quiz and the result is Artemis.

You are Artemis! The Greek Goddess of the moon and the hunt. Many people don't understand your personality, but you don't care. You're a rebel and you usually fall on the outskirts of society. You're unique and you embrace every aspect of that. Some say you're a wild child, and like Artemis, you know you are!

Kind of close to the truth. Maybe these quizzes are pretty accurate. So I tried another one:

"Which Tim Burton Character Are You?" with the result Edward Scissorhands.
You are very talented and artistic. Your character is very sensitive, even though people may think otherwise by your appearance. You begin to warm up to people after getting to know them for a while and often seem to be meeting new people in the neighborhood. Congratulations! You are Edward Scissorhands! .

I like that! If I could choose for myself I think I would have chosen these two. I may have to take more quizzes.

And now for your entertainment click on the following link.

AmericasCowboy

Yep, that's my classically trained violist daughter performing fiddle-tunes with her in-laws. Life is good.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ha Ha!!! I was going to post it on my blog, but I chickened out. I like those quizzes! you're definitely a woman of the moon. I'll have to do those quizzes.

Dana said...

Great post ~ I love those quizes. My answers are always the ones I want to hear.
Great video! My hubby's a self taught fiddler. The first few years, it was rough!

Have a great weekend!

xoxo