Saturday, April 11, 2009

80%

I'm only at 80%. This is one of the longest influenza infections I've had. Usually I'm sick for a day or two and then I'm fine. Today is the 8th day. My awesome final drawing, the one that I was going to really nail and get an A on is still sitting down on my drawing table, only 1/8th done. The semester ended yesterday, my class ended on Wednesday. Since the professor knows I work on campus he told me to take my time and do it right. I'm pretty sure I need to hand it in on Monday, though, to get any kind of a grade at all. I guess I've got my work cut out for me this weekend. So far I've put about 12 hours into it. Let's do the math. 12 hours input and 1/8th done. hmmmmmm
I'm not very good at math, but I think that means I should be done by July.

No comments: