Sunday, January 31, 2010

Januarys Gifts



Gifts from the last month:

~ that Andy is now mostly ready for his mission. Only a couple more things to buy, then packing and delivering him to the MTC in 10 more days.

~ that we were able to go with Andy to the temple.

~ that I got to spend some time with my two awesome grandsons. They are so fun, and cute, and different from each other. I love them so much.

~ that both Lisa and I are out of our surgical boots. Yea for surgery to fix things, but even a bigger yea for healing up afterwards.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your mission statement with me. It was wonderful.

It took me a few minutes to figure out who you were in that comment, but then I had an a-ha moment.

Good luck getting everything ready for the MTC.

Lisa said...

A big Amen for that last one! (And everything else too)

Lisa said...

I just noticed they amputated one of my toes!

Dory said...

As always, your calendar pages make me smile. So wonderful.

Nancy said...

I'm wondering when you will come to TX again. Scooby Doo wants to pass out for you again.