Tuesday, January 12, 2010

29 Days to Go

Andy had 6 shots today, 3 in each arm. I had to pay over $200.00 for them to do it. If you're reading this and your child is under 19 I would recommend you go have the shots now! You'll probably only pay about $12.00.

We haven't done much else in the way of missionary prepping. I've had bronchitis and just haven't been feeling up to it. I really need to kick it up a gear or two though.

I just returned from my podiatrist where he checked out my toe progress. It still looks pretty bad. It looks like I have two big toes on my left foot. My second toe, the one that he fixed, is red, puffy, and floppy. He assured me that when the swelling ever goes down it will be much shorter and not as floppy. I really hate that floppy feeling. It feels like it is boneless, like a little vienna sausage stuck on my foot. Weird feeling.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Vienna sausage....what a lovely visual.

Kent said...

Hi, Do you just send him off, or do you get to drop him at the door of the MTC? I understand it's different, now that we don't go inside for a meeting before parting.

Our old stake president used to call the MTC the "mothers torture chamber.

The toe sounds like torture too!

In the military, I had shots for about everything. It wasn't fun. I don't mind them too much now. Just like you, I don't like paying for them.

Good luck getting your son ready.

:) Kent