Friday, January 1, 2010

December's Gifts



~ For Andy's mission call. New York, New York South, which includes the island of Bermuda. I am so glad for him. We only have less than 6 weeks to get him ready. I work better under pressure, so no problem. *grin*

~ That I was able to get my toe fixed. It's caused me pain and discomfort for as long as I remember. I thought I'd live with it for the rest of my life. When the podiatrist told me the fix wasn't that hard I knew it was time to get'r done.

~ That I was able to enjoy the company of so many of my family members during the Christmas season. I am so glad that David and Emily live close enough that I can see my two grandson's occasionally. I love those little guys so much!

~ That my baby boy turned 19. Wow, that makes me feel old, ha ha. I'm pretty glad he chose Texas Roadhouse for his celebratory dinner, too. It was yummy!

~ I'm grateful for so many things. I'm grateful for this new year. I've got high hopes for good things.

3 comments:

Kent said...

Hi Linda, I like that each month you list some of the blessings of the previous month.

Our daughter served in the New York Rochester mission as a guide at the church historical sites.

I hope you are having a nice winter. I'm really tired of the cold as I have been working in it for a couple of months.

We're going to take a break in a few weeks an go to Kauii for a week.

We had almost everyone at our Christmas dinner this year. Around 40 people. My son-in-law told me not to complain, that it was all my fault. :)

May the Lords Blessings be with you in the coming year. Kent

emiflute said...

I love looking at these pictures you post of your daily blessings. It's fun to try to decifer them. Even if we aren't part of your everyday life, we usually make it in there once or so every month and then I usually can tell what other things are from what I hear from you or the family. ANYWAY, thanks for posting this! We had a wonderful wonderful Christmas with you. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Your inventory of blessings inspires me. Almost thou persuadest me to count my own blessings.