Sunday, May 24, 2009

Graduation and other family pictures

Andy graduated from high school on Thursday. He surprised us all when he was given the honors cords. We're pretty proud of him.






David and Emily stayed with us for a couple of days before they went home. Nathan was fascinated with the horses in our back yard and kept wanting to go back to see them. Whenever we took him back there, though, he leaned as far away as he could. I think they were a little more intimidating than he thought they would be.


We gathered in Lisa and Tyler's back yard to celebrate Mike's mother's birthday. We took a group picture before the cake and ice cream.








David and Andy showing a little brotherly love....

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Yes, Andy did look like a giant judge. Thanks for coming over to our house. We had a great time!

Anonymous said...

way cool. thanks for sharing.

emiflute said...

Ahh, good times. We really enjoyed our weekend with you.
Congrats to Andy! I love these pics. I may need to steal a few for my blog.

Becca said...

Great photos!

Abby said...

Yay! Finally some with me in them! (Although I was at the graduation...oh well...)