Sunday, July 13, 2008

When the cat's away.........

I usually hate any reference to mice. ewwww, just typing the word gives me the heebie-jeebies.
But I just had to put on the pics of Abby and I (the mice) and the shenanigans we got up to in Lisa and Tyler's (the cat) house when they were out of town. They asked me to go water their plants and to leave the water on the tomatoes for 15-20 minutes. Okay, sure. No problem. While we were waiting we went in the house to water the plants there.
Abby got an idea.
She really really wanted to try on Lisa's wedding dress.
So she did.
And I had my camera.
So we recorded the event.


She had a great time with the veil............











.......props, like this apple (do I sense a Snow White wannabe)...........



......a baby chick (don't know what the reference is here).......
........and accessorizing with a cool lavender ribbon.


Abby said, "Mom you have to put these pictures on your blog!" I told her no way!!!
I didn't want Lisa to find out what we'd been up to.

Then, about a week later we were driving in the car. Lisa was with us. I was telling her about something, (can't remember what it was now), and I said, "look at my camera, I've got pictures of it."

Dumb

Pretty soon I hear this from the back seat, "What is Abby doing in my wedding dress?"

Big Oops!

Sorry Lisa. But since the cat is now out of the bag (you know, that same cat that is back from being away so we could play) I decided I would post these after all.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I have the same dress! :) Loved it, it is so beautiful :)

meg said...

Oops!
Looks great on her :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! The pink walls, well.......I don't know about that....honestly. Abby is GORGEOUS.

Becca said...

You jumped ship! Love it!

Abby said...

Yeah! I look so pretty!!!