Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dyed in the Wool - My contribution to Spring

I don't know what gets into me sometimes. I see something and I just can't help myself. I have to make it. I have to try it. I have to learn it. I feel a bit compulsive that way. My latest obsessive spree was spent knitting sheep.
Yes, I knit up some sheep.

My daughter Joni, just shakes her head at me, but she always has a smile and says, "yea, they're cute." When Lisa saw them today I thought she was going into a "cute fuzzy its-so-cute conniption fit".



Every time I saw a new colored yarn I wanted to knit up a new lamby.



And the most fun thing about it is that you can

DRESS THEM UP!

How fun is that? It's like 3-D paper dolls.




I need some wings for my little bee costume, but there's plenty of time before Halloween. Now, what shall I knit for the rest of their little itty-bitty Halloween costumes?



It's been kind of fun, but really I need to get something else done around here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ilove these little ones you made.
Its been a while since I picked up yarn.
xo
RedWillow

Anonymous said...

Wow! Just when I thought I'd seen it all. Maybe you could stitch a few with numbers on the back, like the mattress commercial. Then you could count them when you can't sleep.