Thursday, October 29, 2009

Village Shopping, Pumpkin Carving and a Pretty Puppy

While in Utah we visited Gardener's Village. It was a really fun place to go. Everywhere you looked it was Halloween in all it's fun fantasy-ness. (is that a word?) Here are a few shots from our stay:













Joni and I carved pumpkins today. I did a cat and she did something else. I think it looks like an alien, she thinks it looks like a devil. Mike thought it looked like a cow, ha ha. Whatever it is, its cute!





We had Oscar clipped a few days ago and he's been freezing ever since. Today Joni bought him a sweater. Now he is one happy puppy.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ha ha! I love all of the pictures. We should all go down to that village next year. It looks awesome. Great job on the pumpkins! They both look awesome. I think Joni's pumpkin looks like a possessed calf.

Anonymous said...

I too loved the photos ..
Oscar looks so cute with that in his mouth.
RedWillow