Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday I:
~worked 6 hours at my job including making 2 illustrations for my boss to use during his devotional speech next Tuesday.
~picked strawberries
~weeded a flower bed
~power-walked for 30 minutes while watching lightening pop around my head
~made 2 batches of freezer jam
~blanched and froze a quart of peas from my garden
~read 6 chapters in my book
~watched half a movie
~crochet half of a hot pad
~made a loaf of homemade bread
~and worked on organizing my food storage room

No wonder I can't get into the mood to do much art. I don't have the time!

3 comments:

emiflute said...

You are a consummate little homemaker. I should be taking notes.
tee hee. :D

Lisa said...

I'm jealous! Sounds like fun.

Lisa said...

Holy Cow! That's quite a day! You're amazing!