Wednesday, April 27, 2016

How Did THAT Happen?

I went through some of my older posts because I noticed that they didn't have tags/labels.  So I tagged/labeled them.  When I exited and went to view blog I saw that it had totally rearranged all my posts!  I have tried and tried to get them back in order, but was unsuccessful.  So have fun trying to figure out what post came first, or second, or even what year it was written.

*sigh*

So this post is not a total waste I will put some adorable photos of some of my grands and their reactions to my little chicks.  Enjoy!

 




 
 
 
And here is a photo of my poor traumatized chickies trying to get away from the little peoples.

4 comments:

Abby said...

I was wondering what happened! Well you better get some more chicks going so Asher can hold some little ones when we come in June!

mitchowl said...

I'll just get out one of the big old hens for Asher to hold. ha ha

Abby said...

Oh geez...he would actually probably think that would be hilarious!

Lisa said...

Those are very cute pictures. :)