Thursday, November 12, 2009

After my last post my pain came back almost full bore. Blech.

I couldn't bring myself to comment on it. I'm depressed.

On the bright side I get to go back to that lovely podiatrist next week. Maybe he'll be able to come up with something that chases the pain away a little more longer term.

It's cold today, but that didn't stop me from going out and working in the yard. I rototilled a small patch of ground. The wind was blowing so hard that I now have a mouthful of dirt. I raked it flat and laid paver brick. It was surprisingly satisfying.

Now I think I'll go brush my teeth.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That stinks. I made an appointment for early December.

Nancy said...

I changed a transmission filter and pan today. My hands are screaming. I was laying on the garage floor so my lower back and shoulders are begging me to stop. Tell me what the doc says for pain-free time.

meg said...

I've hobbled down this path (planter fascitis & neuroma, just opposite feet) for 2 years, so I know your pain~ cortisone is wonderful, but too temporary :-S

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling your pain! I had my knees injected with cortisone a couple of days ago. I hope you feel better for the holidays. :)Kent