Friday, October 24, 2008

Excuse Me?

I went into the ladies room and found a stall. There were two other stalls already occupied. One of the ladies was talking. I assumed she was talking to the lady in the other stall. Then I realized she was talking on her cell phone. She continued to blab away (and why do people on cell phones always talk louder?) clear through the entire "process" including the flush, hand washing (at least she did that!) and out the door. Maybe she doesn't mind sharing her personal "private moments" with the person on the other end (it was her son!), but I was extremely uncomfortable. Should I have said something?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummmm. I'd have said nothing. Sorry. Probably not the popular answer. I'd have LOVED to say something, but probably wouldn't have.

Tracie said...

That is awkward! I probably wouldn't have said anything but would have given her some dirty looks (assuming she was done with her business in the stall and was out washing her hands)